This document was created to share information about Global Permissions in the CURVC Project Budget add-on.
Project Budget Roles
CURVC Project Budget has three roles:
- Budget administrator
Perform all administrative functions of Project Budget.
- Budget manager
Add / Check / Modify / Delete usage budgets within project scope.
- Budget user
Identify your Worklog within the scope of the project.
Project Budget Permissions
The role-specific permissions of CURVC Project Budget are as follows.
|역할||View Summary||View Own||View All||Add Expense||Edit Expense||Delete All Expenses||Delete Own Expense||Edit Expanse Accout||Edit Labor Cost||Enable/Disable Project|
Add budget administrator
Follow these steps to add the Budget administrator from CURVC Project Budget.
- Log in as the Jira System Administators user.
- On the top menu, click Add-ons.
- Under Project budget, select Permissions.
- On the right side of the Budget administrator, select the Edit button.
- When the Edit Administrator Roles window appears, click the Add Users button.
The following figure shows the screen to add a budget administrator.
Add Project budget manager
In CURVC Project Budget, the Budget manager is added to the project Users and roles and follows these steps:
- Log in to the project you are managing as a user with Project Lead or Administer Projects privileges.
- Go to a specific project.
- Select Project settings at the bottom left.
- Select Users and roles.
- Select the Add users to a role link at the top.
- Enter your user name and select Project budget manager under Role.
- Click the Add button.